15 July 2013

Di mana Kolej 17 UPM

I still remember back then, the year when I enrolled degree program. It was unexpected. Yes. It was beyond my imagination. But, still it is the best sending to me from Him.
I agree.
Vet is something so new. For people like me, who don't own pets. We rear ants. They grow. Breed. Eat our stuff.
But that doesn't the reason for me rejecting it. I insist to get into it. Alhamdulillah. Everything goes well till now.
The thing is, I don't want to get involve in managing, leading etc. So bad, huh? I know. But I'm afraid the phrase "kejar tak dapat,kendong tercicir"

Frankly, there are too many things happened. A year as a degree student. We got new lifestyle. New faces. New surrounding.
Kolej 17 is located distances from other colleges in UPM. It is for medic, health sc and vet.So..I can say it is quite well equipped. Likely a house with 4 rooms. Each room for 2 students. Comfortable.
Got pantry, laundry site. Toilet room. Yes. 3 rooms of toilet. Hahaha.

We have to collect merits. At least 40. Who got more, the more chances to stay in. So, you have to get involve in activities. Do well in academic, cause it contributes merits.

Others, we have courts. Mini shops.

*continue*
tajuk kau nak kelas kiah. Macam carik publisiti. I supposed to post before juniors get UPU results, kan....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum kak..kak,saya ada sesuatu nk tnya psl vet..kalo akk perasan comment ni,blh tak akk email sy kat natashaanina5@gmail.com..tq kak